Easy Paleo Diet Snacks - Seasoned Mexican Cucumber Slices
Posted on July 08 2020
- One whole cucumber, sliced (About $0.50 each)
- Chili powder (About $1.50 for 2.5oz.)
- Sea salt (About $3 for 23oz.)
*Average prices were found on Target.com
- One knife
- One peeler
- One bowl with a lid
- Five food containers
- Rinse your cucumber off with water.
- With your peeler, remove the skin off of your cucumber.
- Discard the skin.
- Chop your cucumber into slices horizontally from top to bottom.
- Place the cucumber slices in your bowl.
- Gather your chili powder and sea salt.
- To your taste, sprinkle chili powder on top of the cucumber slices.
- Repeat step 7 for the sea salt.
- Cover the bowl with its lid.
- Lightly toss the contents of the sealed bowl to distribute the chili powder and sea salt.
- Taste one cucumber slice to test the flavor.
- If needed, add more chili powder and sea salt.
- Divide your seasoned cucumber slices among your five food containers.
- Store them in your fridge to keep them fresh.
- Enjoy over the next five days!
Easily Prep on the GoWith this simple recipe, you're not limited to only preparing the healthy treat in your kitchen. Expand your prepping expertise by bringing the ingredients with you to assemble in your car, at your office desk, or at a suave hotel. Go ahead and fill up our 321 bags with cucumbers and a mini plastic knife, 205 bags with chili powder and salt, and get on the road. Once you're ready to enjoy your snack, slice the cucumbers, pour in the spices and salt, and voilà! Paleo cucumbers ready for you to eat. Being healthy shouldn't be a chore, so spice up your routine and get munching.
Best Healthy Snack ...
Road trips are so much better than plane rides. There are no bag checking, pat-downs, and tiny bags of peanuts for snacks. The tiny portions serve...Read More
DIY Gift Bag Recomm...
You’ve just finished putting so much hard work, time, and effort into making your homemade gift, but the thought process doesn’t stop there! Now, ...Read More
Benefits of Dry Foo...
Wet Food Vs. Dry Food When it comes to what your pets eat, many of us are extremely conscious of the health risks and benefits. Whether you are th...Read More