How to fill Flat Open Top Bags Vs How to Fill Bottle Bags
Posted on July 30 2020
Filling an Open Top Bag vs. Filling a Bottle Pouch
When it comes to liquid storage both our bottle pouches and our flat open top bags will perform this task well. However, the method by which you fill the bags will vary. The two bags require different tools to efficiently fill them. Before we begin to discuss the filling methods, let’s go over the benefits of the two bags.
Open Fill Bags
Our Double-Sided Aluminum Bottle Shape Open Bottom Bags are flat so they can be easily compacted and stored. The aluminum material we use in their construction is impermeable, and guaranteed to not leak or spill. The fun bottle shape makes them ideal for liquids and lotions. They have two tear notches at the cap portion so the bags can be easily opened after they are heat-sealed. The wide-open bottom makes filling these bags hassle-free.
Our Glossy Plastic Stand Pouch with Top Screw Cap Spout is another excellent choice for liquid storage. The waterproof aluminum will prevent any products from escaping the container. The bottom gusset on these pouches will expand as the bags are filled, while also creating a stable foundation that allows the bags to sit up on flat surfaces. The plastic spout makes it easy to both drink from these bags, and pour liquids out of them. The plastic screw cap ensures that the bottles are securely sealed.
How to Fill Open Fill Bags
The best method to cleanly and accurately fill our open fill bags is with an eyedropper or plunger. Simply
- Squeeze the dropper into the liquid
- Place the dropper into the packaging bag, and dispense the contents of the dropper
- Repeat until 2\3 of the bag is filled
- Place the open portion onto a heat sealer
- Set the heat setting to the required temperature based on the thickness of the bag
- Close down the heating arm and wait for the light to finish blinking
- Remove the bag and check for holes
How to Fill Bottle Pouches
The best way to fill bottle pouches is with the funnel that is included with every pack of bags. To fill bottle pouches:
- Place the funnel into the plastic nozzle of the bottle pouch
- Steady the bag with one hand
- Pour the liquid into the funnel, and wait for the contents to trickle down into the bag
- Repeat until the bag is filled
- Screw the cap on tightly
When to Feed Your C...
Best Times to Feed Your Cat or Dog Cats and dogs always know how to pull our heartstrings just enough to make us want to give them an extra meal o...Read More
Snack prepping has become very popular among consumers because it saves time and helps with portion control. Consumers are able to eat healthier b...Read More
Best Healthy Snack ...
Road trips are so much better than plane rides. There are no bag checking, pat-downs, and tiny bags of peanuts for snacks. The tiny portions serve...Read More