Quick 4-Ingredient Vegan Granola Recipe
Posted on August 28 2020
Living the vegan lifestyle is rewarding and healthy. Eating vegan snacks can help you lose weight and prevent the onset of life-threatening diseases. In addition, vegan snacks can taste just as good as non-vegan snacks, just without the animal-based ingredients that can be unhealthy.
However, sometimes the snacks on the market aren’t always accommodating to a vegan diet. No worries! We have prepared an easy at-home snack prep recipe that can last you all week long.
- One 12 oz. bag of plain granola (About $4-$6)
- 1/2 cup of dried banana slices (4oz. for about $5)
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds (6oz. for about $5)
- One to three teaspoons of cinnamon sugar to taste (3.6oz. for about $3)
*Average prices were found on Target.com
- 1/2 cup dry measuring cup
- 1/3 cup dry measuring cup
- One teaspoon
- One large mixing bowl with a lid
- One large wooden spoon
- Five flat translucent front QuickQlick™ pouches (We recommend using the 12x18cm size.)
- A marker or label maker
- Empty out the contents of your 12 oz. bag of plain granola into a large mixing bowl.
- Measure out a half cup of your dried banana slices and place them into the same mixing bowl.
- Mix well with your wooden spoon.
- Measure out one-third cup of your sliced almonds and place them in the mixing bowl.
- Repeat step 3.
- Add your desired amount of cinnamon sugar by sprinkling it on top of the dry mixture.
- Seal the bowl with the bowl’s lid and lightly toss to mix the sugar with the other dry ingredients.
- Divide out your granola mix for the week among your five flat QuickQlick™ pouches.
- Use your marker or label maker to label the pouches with the days of the week!
- Place the pouches in your fridge to keep them fresh.
Before You Go
This healthy vegan recipe tastes great and is easy to make. In addition to this delicious vegan recipe, we also have a recipe for a Mediterranean fruit salad and a paleo cucumber snack. Check out these tasty snack choices that fit right into the vegan diet. If you need some places to take these snacks, look at our guide on why you should go hiking. There’s nothing better than eating snacks while enjoying the peaceful notes of nature!
When to Feed Your C...
Best Times to Feed Your Cat or Dog Cats and dogs always know how to pull our heartstrings just enough to make us want to give them an extra meal o...Read More
Snack prepping has become very popular among consumers because it saves time and helps with portion control. Consumers are able to eat healthier b...Read More
Best Healthy Snack ...
Road trips are so much better than plane rides. There are no bag checking, pat-downs, and tiny bags of peanuts for snacks. The tiny portions serve...Read More