How to Organize Your Kitchen With Storage Bags
Posted on July 02 2020
The kitchen is one room in the house that can very easily become messy and disorganized. However, it does not have to be this way. You can quickly organize your kitchen with the help of a few storage pouches.
We recommend using Kraft side gusset flat bottom ziplock pouches to store and organize the dry food items in your kitchen. The flat bottom makes it possible for the pouches to stand up on their own on hard surfaces, the side gussets allow the pouches to expand in size which increases their capacity, and the ziplock will block out water vapor, gases, and debris. Furthermore, the heavy-duty Kraft material boosts the longevity and durability of the pouches.
- Choose the perfect packaging pouch to store your food items. Use bottom gusset pouches for long-term storage of your food items in your kitchen. Our 329 series pouches would be great for storing dry food. The rectangular window will display the contents so you can quickly grab the bag you’re looking for.
- Transfer the contents into your packaging pouch with a spoon or scooper. As you fill the pouch, the side gussets will expand. However, make sure to not overfill the pouch. Also, be wary of not getting food particles caught in the ziplock as this will compromise its functionality.
- Seal the zipper closure to keep the contents in place. Your food items will be secure and kept from spilling or leaking out of the pouch. Harmful elements will be kept from damaging your food items. Your food will be kept fresh, taste great, and be free of odors.
- Label the pouches with the name of the stored contents with a marker or label maker. For even easier identification of your food items, feel free to label the pouches with the name of the contents. You can customize your pouches even more by taking it a step further. Apply stickers, stamps, gems, and more to make these pouches your own!
- Place the pouches on a shelf, on your counter, on your tabletop, or inside of your cabinet. The flat bottom will allow your pouches to prop themselves up on multiple hard surfaces. This feature will further protect your food items from spilling out. When you need to use your food items, simply use a spoon to scoop them out.
- Flatten the unused pouches and store them away for later use. These pouches are convenient even when they’re not in use. You can flatten these pouches and stack them on top of each other for an easy and space-efficient storage experience. Our pouches take up much less space than jars and bowls.
We hope that the tutorial provided some helpful tips on how to fix up your messy kitchen. Show us how you organize your kitchen on Instagram and remember to tag us @qq.studio or #packwithcolor. If you have any tips that we didn’t mention, comment below. I’m sure everyone has their own trick to help reduce kitchen clutter.
How Your Business C...
How Your Business Can Survive and Thrive During the Holiday Season The holiday rush can act as a litmus test for your company. It can show if you ...Read More
Easy Work From Home...
Virtual Happy Hour Margarita Kit When you work from home, you can miss out on some of the best parts of the office setting. The in-person communic...Read More
Best Family Cooking...
How to Make Rice Balls Family recipes are special. A food recipe passed down from one generation to the next creates a bond between everyone who m...Read More