Quick 4-Ingredient Vegan Granola Recipe
Posted on August 27 2020
Living the vegan lifestyle is rewarding and healthy. Eating vegan snacks can help you lose weight and prevent the onset of life-threatening diseases. In addition, vegan snacks can taste just as good as non-vegan snacks, just without the animal-based ingredients that can be unhealthy.
However, sometimes the snacks on the market aren’t always accommodating to a vegan diet. No worries! We have prepared an easy at-home snack prep recipe that can last you all week long.
- One 12 oz. bag of plain granola (About $4-$6)
- 1/2 cup of dried banana slices (4oz. for about $5)
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds (6oz. for about $5)
- One to three teaspoons of cinnamon sugar to taste (3.6oz. for about $3)
*Average prices were found on Target.com
- 1/2 cup dry measuring cup
- 1/3 cup dry measuring cup
- One teaspoon
- One large mixing bowl with a lid
- One large wooden spoon
- Five flat translucent front QuickQlick™ pouches (We recommend using the 12x18cm size.)
- A marker or label maker
- Empty out the contents of your 12 oz. bag of plain granola into a large mixing bowl.
- Measure out a half cup of your dried banana slices and place them into the same mixing bowl.
- Mix well with your wooden spoon.
- Measure out one-third cup of your sliced almonds and place them in the mixing bowl.
- Repeat step 3.
- Add your desired amount of cinnamon sugar by sprinkling it on top of the dry mixture.
- Seal the bowl with the bowl’s lid and lightly toss to mix the sugar with the other dry ingredients.
- Divide out your granola mix for the week among your five flat QuickQlick™ pouches.
- Use your marker or label maker to label the pouches with the days of the week!
- Place the pouches in your fridge to keep them fresh.
Before You Go
This healthy vegan recipe tastes great and is easy to make. In addition to this delicious vegan recipe, we also have a recipe for a Mediterranean fruit salad and a paleo cucumber snack. Check out these tasty snack choices that fit right into the vegan diet. If you need some places to take these snacks, look at our guide on why you should go hiking. There’s nothing better than eating snacks while enjoying the peaceful notes of nature!
How to Dehydrate Fr...
How to Dehydrate Food While fresh food is the standard for quality, preserved food has its place. When you remove all the moisture from food, you...Read More
Best DIY Spa Produc...
DIY Spa Kit With everything going on in the world, people need a little relaxation time. Due to COVID-19, many people would rather stay safe at ho...Read More
Top 5 Overnight Oat...
Top 5 Overnight Oat Recipes Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast that can save you tons of morning stress. Making it is a simple process....Read More