Quick 4-Ingredient Vegan Granola Recipe
Posted on August 27 2020
Living the vegan lifestyle is rewarding and healthy. Eating vegan snacks can help you lose weight and prevent the onset of life-threatening diseases. In addition, vegan snacks can taste just as good as non-vegan snacks, just without the animal-based ingredients that can be unhealthy.
However, sometimes the snacks on the market aren’t always accommodating to a vegan diet. No worries! We have prepared an easy at-home snack prep recipe that can last you all week long.
- One 12 oz. bag of plain granola (About $4-$6)
- 1/2 cup of dried banana slices (4oz. for about $5)
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds (6oz. for about $5)
- One to three teaspoons of cinnamon sugar to taste (3.6oz. for about $3)
*Average prices were found on Target.com
- 1/2 cup dry measuring cup
- 1/3 cup dry measuring cup
- One teaspoon
- One large mixing bowl with a lid
- One large wooden spoon
- Five flat translucent front QuickQlick™ pouches (We recommend using the 12x18cm size.)
- A marker or label maker
- Empty out the contents of your 12 oz. bag of plain granola into a large mixing bowl.
- Measure out a half cup of your dried banana slices and place them into the same mixing bowl.
- Mix well with your wooden spoon.
- Measure out one-third cup of your sliced almonds and place them in the mixing bowl.
- Repeat step 3.
- Add your desired amount of cinnamon sugar by sprinkling it on top of the dry mixture.
- Seal the bowl with the bowl’s lid and lightly toss to mix the sugar with the other dry ingredients.
- Divide out your granola mix for the week among your five flat QuickQlick™ pouches.
- Use your marker or label maker to label the pouches with the days of the week!
- Place the pouches in your fridge to keep them fresh.
Before You Go
This healthy vegan recipe tastes great and is easy to make. In addition to this delicious vegan recipe, we also have a recipe for a Mediterranean fruit salad and a paleo cucumber snack. Check out these tasty snack choices that fit right into the vegan diet. If you need some places to take these snacks, look at our guide on why you should go hiking. There’s nothing better than eating snacks while enjoying the peaceful notes of nature!
Easy Work From Home...
Virtual Happy Hour Margarita Kit When you work from home, you can miss out on some of the best parts of the office setting. The in-person communic...Read More
Best Family Cooking...
How to Make Rice Balls Family recipes are special. A food recipe passed down from one generation to the next creates a bond between everyone who m...Read More
How to Make Chocola...
Making Chocolate Covered Mint Bites If you are looking for a cool and refreshing food to snack on, then consider this recipe for QQ Studio’s Choco...Read More