Best Bachelorette Party Theme
Posted on February 23 2021
Decorating Your Bachelorette Party with Pink & Gold
Oftentimes, the hardest part about planning a party is deciding on what theme to go with. For a major life event like a bachelorette or 21st birthday party, we know how stressful it is to choose the perfect theme to represent the occasion. To help further you along in your search, we’re here to propose a theme you may have not considered: pink & gold. Let’s get right into why pink and gold is a great match, and how you can incorporate it into your party.
Pink is often considered a feminine color that represents friendship, love, and sweetness. For a 21st birthday or bachelorette party, it’s never a bad idea to bring in a color that embraces all of your loved ones there celebrating with you. Additionally, gold represents a level of value and success. Using gold captures both a sense of accomplishment that should be commemorated, and a toast to future success and happiness down the line.
So what does it mean when we put pink and gold together? A combination of love, success, and happiness. This is exactly what should be portrayed at your monumental party. Pink and gold look aesthetically appealing too. When pairing the two colors together, there is an immediate contrast that works perfectly. Since gold is a neutral color, it is very easy to complement it with something else.
- There are simple ways to use pink and gold that can change the entire look of the party. Pink and gold balloons are always a great idea to put in the room because they are fun and easy to fill space with!
- Pink and gold hang-up banners and cakes would also add to the essence of the party. A dessert table would be perfect for using both!
- If you plan on giving out party favors, you may consider pink and gold bags to further match the theme you’re going for. At QQ Studio our pink and gold bag collections consist of several options to choose from.
- If you are setting up numerous tables, you might want to use a pink and gold tablecloth. If not, you could always use a pink tablecloth on every other table and a gold table cloth on the rest. This way, there will be a consistent solid pink and gold coloring throughout the room.
- Speaking of tables, you could even incorporate some lovely pink and gold roses as an additional piece. Roses add an element of high-class that your party can benefit from.
If you were looking for a third color to go with the pink and gold theme, I suggest using white. Especially for a bachelorette party, white is a common addition that provides a clean look. Also, white can often represent having a fresh start, which is partially the reason to celebrate a 21st birthday or bachelorette party. However, don’t oversaturate the party with white, considering it is a gold and pink theme!
Congratulations! The journey that has led you or your loved one to have these parties is one that should be celebrated the right way. We hope that you strongly consider choosing a pink and gold party theme. We have even more decorations and party planning ideas for you. If you like this blog, check out our other blog on the top 10 engagement party decorations.
We offer full break downs on colors and what they represent. If you want more information about pink, check out this blog on the most popular industries that use pink. For more information about the color gold, you might like this blog on what gold packaging means to your brand. If you are interested in reading in-depth blogs related to colors, be sure to create an account on our website.
Small Business Succ...
La Connecta Spicy Munchies Interview At QQ Studio, we like to highlight up and coming businesses that we’re excited about. Recently, I got to inte...Read More
Best Bachelorette P...
Decorating Your Bachelorette Party with Pink & Gold Oftentimes, the hardest part about planning a party is deciding on what theme to go wit...Read More
Most Important Tips...
Cold Weather Camping Guide It may sound crazy, but people enjoy camping in freezing weather. Why? Maybe they enjoy waking up on snow-capped mount...Read More